About the Company:
Lightogram is India's leading aesthetic illumination experts group. With projects ranging from more than 30 categories and 50 plus internationally recognised clients, we are on a mission to use technology to make our society happier.
Job location: Indore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 1 - 2 Months
Salary: During Training INR 3000 - INR 5000
Post Training Upto INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Contact, Pitch and work on lead generation
- Achieve the monthly target set by the Management.
- Generate Business by building a local network of lead referrals.
- Report on sales activities to management.
Skill Set Required:
- Good Communication, convincing & Negotiation skills.
- Professional and responsible conduct.
- Hunger for sales and growth
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Good Command in English and Hindi.
- Willingness to work in the startup ecosystem and fulfil multiple roles.
- Willingness to go an extra mile for customer satisfaction.
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
Last Date of Registration: 7 February 2019
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor