About the Company:
Inology was established in 2013 in New Delhi, the capital city of India. We provide high quality courses for students, teachers and professionals in language and technology areas.We provide advice to parents and their children who would like to study abroad. With a passion for disseminating information and a wealth of knowledge, we at Inology strive to achieve an intellectual breakthrough by delivering the best courses with a right mix of pedagogy, technology & innovation.
Job location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Diploma/B.E./B.Tech
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
-Attain new leads, qualify leads and create new business opportunities for the selling of our educational courses and digital marketing solutions.
-Develop & execute sales strategies to forecast & achieve annual revenue goals.
- Area Mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, closing on commercials and deals. Building and managing strong relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate & present Inology offering to potential and existing clients.
- Negotiate and close the deal by understanding the customer requirements and promoting the value of our products with confidence.
- Fully Manage of post sale relationships with end clients.
- Collaborate with the presales/solutions team and work towards consulting/solution selling approach.
- Brand management via email campaigns, social media and business conferences.
- Good Communication skills.
- Should have own vehicle.
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology.
- Excellent written verbal English communication.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Pleasing personality & strong interpersonal skills.
- Readiness to travel for outstation client presentations in India and Abroad.
Face To Face Interview
Last date to apply: 10th october 2017
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 2 Years
1.5 - 3 LPA