Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Gowebbaby is a Full Service Digital E-Consulting & E-Business Solution Provider. They have offices in North Wales, PA, USA & Indore, MP India and a team of 80+ in-house web experts working in cutting edge Web Technology & Cloud Computing. They are recognized Amazon Webstore Implementation Partner by Amazon.Com.
Desired experience: 6 months to 2.5 years
Course Specialization: MBA in Marketing/Sales
During Training: Indore
Post Training: Mumbai
Training/Probation Period: 1-2 Months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- To acquire new corporate clients in the specified region and achieve the sales/revenue targets.
- To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products’ pitch according to their specifications.
- Build a reliable sales pipeline that can progressively materialize in sales.
- Give business presentations to senior management team and close the deals.
- Developing new ideas to achieve sales growth.
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
- Good Communication, Presentable and Able to generate lead via cold calling.
- Aggressive to convert sales & achieve targets and good in follow –ups.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements.
- Believes in converting clients through strong representation of facts and figures.
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
- Good verbal and written skills (Communication Skills).
- Highly effective presentation and negotiation skills to a CXO-level audience.
- Job Responsibilities: Sales Executive
- Education: MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT