About The Company
Geepay is a product line of Geeglobia India Private Limited providing online services that lets people send money to the beneficiary's bank account anywhere in India. Geepay has been formulated with an aim to provide flexible payment options to the masses.Geepay is a medium, which reaches every solitary village site and under developed regions in specific mean of time. Dedicate to serve, it is available with its 24x7 customer support and helpline. They strive to deliver the actual requirement of the customer and clients at a time, and their value, opinions and feedback. They offer a range of financial services that are customized to the needs of unbanked and underbanked customers. Their expertise lies in implementing online and automated technology solutions that minimize risks and lower the costs of transactions. By partnering with banks and other financial institutions, they offer products that help people, even with the lowest of incomes save wealth and manage it economically. Their extensive distribution channel ens that customers can avail banking services without incurring the cost of conducing these transactions.
Website : www.geeglobiaindia.com
Job Location : Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
Desired experience : 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, B.Sc./M.Sc., BA/MA, B.Com./M.Com.
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary Details :
For Delhi Location : INR 1.20 LPA to INR 1.80 LPA
For Mumbai Location : INR 1.20 LPA to INR 1.68 LPA
For Pune Location : INR 1.20 LPA to INR 1.44 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 14-03-2016 till 12:00 pm
- 2 Telephonic Rounds (For Delhi and Mumbai Location)
- HR Round (For Pune Location)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Building business by identifying and selling prospects
Building sales force and develop through training
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their positions in the industry by researching and analyzing sales option
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements
- Identifying product improvements or new products by staying updated on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Appointment of new dealer/ Distributors/ Franchisee
- Management and supervision of distribution and franchisee network
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Responsible for meeting sales targets within assigned area
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state of the art practices, participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Leadership skills
- Convincing skills
- Target focused
- Ability to cope up with pressure
- Open for travel
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA