About The Company
Direct Dialogue Initiatives aims to provide ethical fundraising and public engagement services to civil society organisations working in the development sector in India. We strive to offer support to environmental and social justice organisations through engaging ordinary citizens in direct dialogue on issues that affect them, and harnessing their financial support for effecting change.
We aim to provide a wide range of services to our clients in the areas of acquisition of donors, retention, mobilisation and marketing. Our key focus is to raise both one-off and recurring donations from individuals across the country for environmental and social justice causes.
Website : http://directdialogueinitiatives.com
Job Location: Chennai
Salary Details: INR 2.3 LPA - 2.6 LPA Incentives (Upto INR 20K per month)
Course: BE/B.tech/Any Graduate
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of a Direct Sales Executive is to raise awareness about Environmental Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Client\'s.Join us and get paid to talk about environmental issues and inspire people to make a difference!
• Develop an understanding of environmental campaigns.
• Make presentations and calls and explain environmental campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
• Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters.
By joining the our team you get to learn about environmental issues and help the client remain proudly independent to continue its work for safe and green planet. You get to work with a team of committed and fun loving people.
• An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public
• An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
• A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
• Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
• Good pay, incentives and flexible hours
• A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group
On the job training:
Training is provided to all new recruits on environmental campaigns as also techniques in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters.
Why is this job important to Greenpeace?
Greenpeace does not solicit or accept funding from governments, corporations or political parties to ensure that we do not compromise our independence, objectives or integrity while we take environmental wrong-doers to task. We solely rely on the voluntary donations of individual supporters which our Fundraisers help bring.
We accept applications from people from a variety of backgrounds. A passion to work for the environment is always encouraged. Candidates must also have:
• Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
• Keen desire to learn on the job
• Energy and drive to inspire people and promote environmental campaigns
• Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
Working hours : 11 am to 7pm (Monday to Friday only)
Benefits : Flexible working hours with Weekend off and PF & ESI
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, BHM 4 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.3 - 2.6 LPA