About the Company:
DigiExcel is a one stop solution for all those patrons who are looking for an Online Marketing booster based in India. We started our journey from 2014 with the active execution of a number of web marketing tactics like web portal development, search engine optimization, social media marketing, search engine marketing, email marketing, online branding and lead generation, we strengthen your web presence and visibility.
No matter, you are a start-up, mid size business or a large enterprise; we provide effective digital marketing services and bring your trade to next level in digital arena.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-0.6 Year
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Course specialization: Any Graduate
Target batch Pass Out: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: Upto INR 2.4 LPA + Incentives + Travel Expenses
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- We are looking out for young, energetic & dynamic individuals who aspire to make a career in a fast moving environment.
- To generate leads from given database & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis / as and when required.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company payment terms
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
- Analyzing customer requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs while developing trust and long-term relationships.
- Understanding and managing personal performance on a daily basis.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Face to face rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
0 - 0.6 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA