About The Company :
Bookyourstock.com (BYS) is an online marketplace to bring the best value fashion products at your doorstep. It is wholesale cash & carry model, where we provide our customers (retailers, stores, shops) to source/buy from a diverse range of hand-picked products across Men, Women, Ethnic, Kids, Accessories & Footwear categories. BYS is a business-to-business platform which connects brands directly with retailers to create universe of business opportunities at a convenience of click. We service our retailers with un-limited choice of fast selling products at a great pricing to unleash their sales potential. Our strong network of quality manufacturers spread across the country allows us to offer complete assortment of apparel & lifestyle products to run a family store.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech,BSc,BCA,BBA,MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2015/2016
Probation Period- 5 months
Salary: INR 5000 to INR 8000 (During the Probation Period)
INR 2 LPA to INR 2.3 LPA (After successful completion of the Probation Period)
*Final CTC will depend upon the candidates performance during the interview
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Note: Only Male Candidate should apply
Last Date to Apply: 20 March 2017
Job Description and Skill set Required :
- Travel extensively within the city to meet customers - Garment shops/stores/retailers
- Manage the entire sales cycle from sending product catalogue on whatsapp/social media, showcase samples, book orders, deliver goods till payment collection.
- Remain in frequent contact with the existing clients as well as new prospects to understand their needs & service them.
- Good communication skills with excellent command in Kannada and English as must
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Person must have his own vehicle (2-wheeler) for regular commuting
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach
- Extensive Training and Learning
- Will be given exposure to B2B ecommerce, Sales, Marketing, Operation, Technology and many other business functions
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to Face Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2.3 LPA