About The Company:
Hope Technologies Pvt. Ltd., is a 100% subsidiary of Adroitec Information Systems Private Limited , an ISO 9001 Certified Global Consultancy and Services Company with state-of-the-art development centres in India and a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals.
Adroitec is 25 year old company with a team of 300 located at different locations. We are selling and supporting our 6000 clients. We provide software solution for engineering design and provide 3D printer for rapid prototyping. We are Gold partner for PTC Inc. USA, Bentley systems, Algotec systems, ZWSOFT, Oracle (Primavera). We also sell and support 3D printer of different sizes and printing different materials.
We have a team of more than 300 highly experienced, industry & Technology savvy Professionals, who together have more than 3000 man-years experience in providing best of breed IT and Engineering solutions to global customers. Adroitec is headquartered in New Delhi, with six offices in major cities and satellite offices in other places in India and has Software Technology Parks Of India (STPI) Certified Production & Delivery Centres at New Delhi and Bangalore equipped with state of the art networking, high-speed data communication and computer equipment.
Job Location: Bangalore,Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE(Electrical/Mechanical/Civil)
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA + Lucrative Incentives and higher for experienced people
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 1 Year
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- To sell our Engineering products including- ZW CAD, Bentley, Trace etc
- Feet on street / field sales in the assigned territory
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer’s needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Maintain and expand client database to achieve targets.
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge regarding our products will be an extra edge.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Face to face Interview
0 - 2 Years
2.16 - 2.4 LPA