About The Company :
The Porter is a funded early-stage start-up disrupting the logistics space in India. We are an online marketplace for surface logistics and are trying to address market inefficiencies and low capacity utilization in the logistics sector, namely difficulty in getting the return trip/fare or idle unused inventory using mobile technology. Handles the highly challenging functions of developing strategies, streamlining the processes and developing best business SOPs to enable a fast growing logistics business and direct the various departments in implementing them, ensuring that the organization’s operating units are a profit centre through cost effective operational process & maintaining quality system set by the organization by optimum utilization of resources, having strategic planning for the growth of the organization & development of team members.
Website : theporter.in
Job Profile : Sales Executive
Job Location : Delhi
Desired Experience : 1 - 2 years
Course Specialization : BBA/BCA/BSC/BA/B.Com/B.Tech/Any Graduate
Training Period : None
Batches : 2014/2013
Salary : INR 1.8 - 2.16 LPA ( The salary depends on the skills/quality/performance of teh candidate/s in the interview round/s )
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Sales Executive Job Duties :
• Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the CRM.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in CRM; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Identify Service improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer orders.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Should review your own aim and the performance at exceeding their targets.
• Display the efficiency in gathering the customers and market information.
Desired Skills & Experience :
• Minimum 1-2 years of Sales experience.
• Prior knowledge of the Trucking/Transportation/logistics industry preferred.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Must have trade, distribution, channel sales experience where transportation is needed.
• Proven track record in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers.
• Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to anticipate and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
• Highly developed sales skills (strong negotiating skills, persuasiveness, ability to close the deal).
Interview Process :
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.16 LPA