Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Ideafarms is a design-led IT organisation that offers Consulting, Prototyping and Development services. The business model brings key concepts of Industrial Design - Usability, Aesthetics, HCI, Rapid Visualisation & Prototyping, and Simulation - to ICT.
Ideafarms operates at the thin intersection of business, design and technology employing our distinctive and innovative organizational, technical and process DNA to complement their hybrid interdisciplinary competencies. Ideafarms was founded in 2002 to bring Industrial Design concepts and approaches to IT - in more specific terms, the value of interdisciplinary inputs and usability. An empowering environment provides the platform for actualizing individual potential in team mode. They are early players in user experience in the mobile space (x-platform - iOS, Android mainly), and have released products that show their command on usability and overall user experience on smart devices.
Website address: http://ideafarms.com/
Desired experience- 0.6 – 2 Years
Please Note : Candidates having prior experience of sales/field job will be preffered.
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Rs. 1.8 LPA – 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidature)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- HR Screening (Face to Face)
- Interview with the Sales Head
- Final HR Round
As a Sales Executive major portion of the responsibilities will include selling the product DEALCHAAT.
- New client acquisition
- Independently making customer relationship within a region
- Generate awareness of our products in the market
- Achieve the necessary knowledge and skills for the key customers.
- Market Survey and Research.
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Flair for sales.
- He/She should be confident in terms of presentation and approaching clients.
- Should be open to traveling and going out for meetings.
- Should be able to work on targets.
- Job Responsibilities: Sales Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 0.6 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT