About The Company:
Archibiz is an influential online product information network, an exclusive resource for specifiers and other building industry design makers. We’ve finished all your leg work and thus got you the easiest way to find products from leading manufacturers and suppliers. Also we will provide you with the best pictures of products, showcased in the finest way possible including houses, kitchens, bathrooms, architecture and offices. So with arhibiz you can get information about the required products, be it building, architectural stuff or services from the best possible designers, builders and architects available in your geological zone. Throughout the 20 years of our professional architecture career, we, being a large Architectural Solution Firm faced many troubles when it came to find different Archi- professionals, house-hold suppliers and small contractors in different cities across the country. As the same problems we heard from many users from different corners, we decided to decelerate our profession and begin to build this online community as a common platform for all the users and professionals. Websites are always the tool for improving communications between users. So we’re building this large service oriented website which provides the easiest way to find products, suppliers, builders, architects, designers and all other Archi-professionals. Creating effective communication medium and a growing family of users and professionals is what our vision is. We analyze your requirements and thus get you the most optimized solution in your hands.
Salary: INR 3.0 to 4.8 LPA
Desired Experience: 0.5 to 3 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
- Candidate need to help in construction market, engage and connect with their audience better
by selling archibiz products.
- Effectively search prospective clients and generate sales leads – leads.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation,
contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, campaign activations,
result tracking and troubleshooting
Skill Set Required:
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability
to function independently.
- High EQ.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
- Should be comfortable working in large multi – cultural teams.
- HR Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0.5 - 3 Years
3 - 4.8 LPA