About the Company:
A Resource Pool truly understands your need and deadline and work towards meeting those. We don’t carry too much overhead with large resource pool on bench, fancy office space and so called multi location offices. We keep things to its minimum that is our USP. Whatever we do is done and delivered from India.
Desired Experience: 0.5 – 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 21-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.4 – 2.4 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- The work of an IT sales professional falls into three main areas of pre-sales, sales and post-sale support of the services.
- The first area involves supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer\'s needs. This often includes demonstrating those features before a sale. In some cases it also involves responding to a PQQ (pre-qualification questionnaire) and then, if short listed, replying to a more detailed ITT (information to tender) document.
- The actual sale involves negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both the customer and supplier.
- Technical support, which follows the sale, may include solving faults and problems, or maximizing the use of IT services, as well as advising on appropriate user training.
- Understanding customers\' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers\' systems and processes, and then documenting them;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects;
- Advising on IT services and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBI, BCA
0.5 - 2 Years
1.4 - 2.4 LPA