About The Company:
At Servetel, we revolutionize the way “Businesses communicate”. We are a group of tech enthusiasts who work with the vision to reinvent communication solutions and virtualise the world’s telecommunication infrastructure through products like programmable voice, IVRS, call broadcasting and hosted PBX.
Since our inception in 2017, our workforce has grown to a strength of 50 passionate, dynamic and focused individuals working constantly towards business growth of our customers by making their business more convenient, yielding and highly efficient.
Through our solutions, we have successfully empowered communication system of more than 1500 customers, including Uber, SAP, Cipla, Cars24, RadioCity, Godrej, Manyavar, Honda and OLA..
Established in 2017, our start-up was initially funded and incubated by Real Time Data Services (RTDS), a 15 years old and renowned global Information technology consulting and solution provider that partners with clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses using cloud technology through its brands acecloudhosting.com and therealpbx.com . Since then, we haven’t looked back, and today, in 2019, we are thriving as an independent business entity with a large customer base spread across India.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 - 2 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: Upto INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
IT sales team relies heavily on relationship building and consultative selling. The stakes are high, selling cycle can be long and decision making may involve multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a good command over English language – both verbal and written, thinks on the go with an ability to communicate fluently. The job profile involves technology sales and is NOT a cold calling/field job profile.
- Responsible to handle technical sales inquiries accurately within defined TAT
- Responsible to do continuous follow-up with leads/clients
- Responsible to handle client retention process under the guidance of TL/Manager
- Ensure that all documentation, record, compliance is maintained properly to avoid any loss of record/information
- Engaging new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services
- Well versed with company’s technical product features to demonstrate excellent technical sales pitch
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
- Liaising with existing clients, deliver strong after-sales support and technical back up thereby enhancing customer experience
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to clients maximize satisfaction
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients. Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
- Collaborate with the Sales team on sales strategy and optimization
- Reaching and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets for Servetel Communications Private Limited
- Online Test
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
5 - 5 LPA