About The Company
Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions globally. Webyog is proud to be profitable for many years and hence has never needed any external funding.
Webyog is located in Koramangala, Bangalore and Santa Clara, USA.
Salary details: INR 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidature and performance in the interview)
Probation / Training Period: 3 to 6 months
Shift Type: U.S. Shift timings(6 PM to 2 AM)
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Handling outbound sales lead using a consultative approach to convert sales leads into active customers.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements in the area of MySQL database management and monitoring.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest. Be able to address client challenges and tailor solutions appropriately.
- Maintain and expand your pool of prospects within your assigned territory/market segment while driving new areas of exploration.
- Setting up product demonstrations for qualified opportunities for further development.
- Following up with potential clients in a timely and consistent manner, keeping an open door throughout the sales process.
- Strong phone presence and experience having dozens of conversations per day.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is a plus.
- Proficient in database technology or a willingness to learn swiftly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills via phone or digital format.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to work in US shift.
- Online test
- Multiple face to face interview rounds
0 - 2 Years
5 - 5 LPA