Sectona is a Privileged Access Management company that helps enterprises mitigate risk of targeted attacks to privileged accounts spread across data centers and cloud. Sectona delivers integrated privilege management components for securing dynamic remote workforce access across on-premises or cloud workloads, endpoints and machine to machine communication. Sectona with its light, integrated approach provides a single console for securing passwords & secrets in embedded vault, secure access with cross-platform access technology & manage privileges over endpoints. Sectona works with diverse set of customers from 18+ countries with focus on India, Middle East, Africa & South East Asia.
1-Strategize and generate new business opportunities to fuel Sectona's Pipeline and Growth in newer markets.
• Collaborate with marketing and operations team to build sales funnel, drive account penetration strategies, and develop new opportunities for focus regions.
• Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and nurture accounts.
• Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calling, email marketing campaigns, etc.
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Sectona products.
• Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's and partner's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests.
• Actively lead and drive recruitment of new and appropriate security partners.
• Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans through/with end users and partners.
• Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated. • Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations and the closing process.
Skill Set Required:
-0-1 year of experience in working in Security, Automation, Infrastructure or Development technologies. Freshers are encouraged to apply.
• Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience
• Bachelor's degree (B.Tech/ B.E./ BMS) in Information Technology (IT) or Computers is a must.
• MBA degree in marketing or sales is a plus
Profile/Designation : Sales Development Representative
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both): Both
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience :0-1 year
Target batch Passouts :2022-2023
Course specialization :B.tech(CS/IT), BCA, MBA (Marketing)
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation (if any) -na
Candidate location (if any) :Mumbai
Probation/Training Period : na
Salary & Stipend: Fixed 5LPA + 1LPA variable = 6LPA CTC
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any) No
Tentative date of interview :Immediate
Tentative date of joining :Immediate
Interview Process :
2 Technical round(In office)
-1 HR round(In office)
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
0 - 1 Years
6 - 6 LPA