Samaaro is a technology company that provides a robust event marketing platform to B2B marketers and event professionals. The platform empowers B2B companies who host or participate in events to create an amazing brand experience and generate business opportunities. Samaaro's intuitively designed platform enables brands to amplify their reach through integrated marketing tools. It offers a plethora of networking and engagement features to nurture a community of loyal customers. Further, the platform helps these brands in lead qualification and converts visitors into prospects, via a state-of-the-art dashboard, to maximize business growth and event ROI. The comprehensive and unique platform is useful for those who are looking for a technology solution to create a memorable brand experience, boost customer engagement, expand the leads funnel, and increase marketing ROI through event marketing.
• To work on introductory alliance formation roles with a goal to build a strong pipeline of Sales Qualified opportunities.
• Building and managing outbound business development pipeline through the process of data mining and web scrapping.
• Reaching out to the clients and prospective leads via (LinkedIn/Calls/Emails) mentioned in the database provided by the data mining team.
• Run strategic follow ups (Calls/texts/emails) on the qualified prospects to get maximum meetings scheduled.
• To keep a track on all leads and follow the guidelines (Cadence). You will be required to update all the sales activities, opportunities and account information in CRM
• To keep a track on website chats and monitor them regularly, nurture them and guide them accordingly.
• To monitor the quality of the website visitors by using Leedfeeder & VisitorQueue (Sales Tools) and reach out to them to nurture them.
Skill Set Required :
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Working knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to handle large amounts of data
• Ability to handle unstructured problems through data-driven decision making
Profile/Designation : Sales Development Representative
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both) :Both
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience :1-3 years
Target batch Passouts :2020-2022
Course specialization :Bachelor's degree in business or related technical field
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation (if any) -na
Candidate location (if any) :Pan India
Probation/Training Period :3 Months (full employment based on performance)
Salary : 6-7.5 LPA
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any) :No Bond
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining :Immediate
Interview Process :
-General Discussion Round
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
1 - 3 Years
6 - 7.5 LPA