About the Company:
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3 LPA
Notice period: 10-15 Days
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Who Should Apply for this role?
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication (Both written & verbal)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent Communication Skills (English), Microsoft Excel
- Face to face Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA