Qustn Technologies' flag ship solution is ready to travel across the shores of US and Canada, after seeing unprecedented growth in the domestic market.
Qustn presence in the Indian market and the accreditation from NASSCOM and other bodies have given us some valuable information on the far reaching audiences for its solution and its extensiveness as not only as a training tool but beyond.
The mobile first application has received accolades on its online/offline usage. It has been in the forefront on how innovative technology could send valuable information in the form of training material or assessment or critical knowledge and much more in the form of data or video that could be disseminated to distributed users.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Salary: INR 2 – 5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Cold calling and reaching to their existing book of business to get some valuable traction with the medium, large and enterprise segment.
- Building a pipeline and bringing in net new business for Qustn Technologies.
- Educating prospects on the products ROI and collective conditioning of buyer group through online demo\'s, presentations, pricing, closing and referral accounts.
- Ability to quickly ramp up and learn/demonstrate Qustn Technologies and share valuable insights to customer on change in business processes vis-a-vis before and after adopting Qustn Technologies.
- Responsible for all enquiries by phone, in person, and email.
- Day to day follow up with Sales Managers to keep the records up to date.
- Close coordination with Sales Team support them in terms of Data management & documentation.
- Should be able to complie and make reports using MS Word, MS Excel , PowerPoint etc.
Skill Set Required:
- Require good MS-Excel Knowledge, Managing Backend for sales team, updating database , managing proposals, Internal coordination
- Candidate must have good communication Skill.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 5 LPA