About The Company :
Photokina Chemicals Private Limited,(PCPL) was founded in 1985 by Mr. Jagdish M. Sheth. PCPL is a leading manufacturer/distributor for a wide range of screen making auxiliaries covering pre and post press chemicals, emulsions, accessories, polyurethene squeegees, screen printing fabrics etc. PCPL is representing world leaders in this field which can be seen in our product range. Two decades of strong customer focused approach throughout the business process has enabled us to attain and sustain leadership in the screen printing industry. Today Photokina is considered as a pioneer and benchmark in quality and service.
Job Location: Changodar(Ahmedabad)
Desired experience:2 to 3 Years
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary: INR 2.5 - 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 19th May 2016
Job Description :
- Make every month sales meeting agenda.
- Maintain monthly distributor stock data
- To maintain analysis reports product and packing wise.
- To maintain reports sales target & incentive plan with budget.
- Maintain data of retailers & consumer scheme and maintain target V/S analysis reports time to time.
- Taking care of all post sale services of damage, shortage, market returned & taking day to day market feedback.
- To Check & maintain everyday sales staff route plan, TC/PC analysis and DSR summary reports.
- To maintain MIS Reports - Daily, weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly.
- Good oral and Written Communicationskills.
- Basic knowledge of Account (Tally)
1. H.R Round
2. Business Round
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
2 - 3 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA