About The Company:
We are a renowned and established company that is founded on professionalism and love for what we do. Our capability and expertise is a demonstration of the unity and trust between our network of experts from around the world with a common goal of ensuring customer satisfaction always even if it warrants going the extra mile.
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Pass Out: 2020
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 1.68 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Vanan Online Services is a language company, we offer transcription, translation, voice-over, typing, captioning and other related services. As a sales consultant, you will be receiving inbound calls, chats and emails with service enquiries. Your role is to convert the enquiries you receive into sales. Once the customer is happy with the quote you’ve offered, you will be proceeding with the payment process and you will be moving the ticket to the concerned team to work on the project. Once the files are delivered to the client, you will be following up with the customer to see if they are satisfied with the service we’ve offered.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Typing Speed: 40 WPM
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
- Process and respond to phone calls and chats received from clients
- Need to be customer centric
- Must be able to interact with external parties like customers and other teams comfortably
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts and over the weekend (if required)
Last date to apply: 20th October 2019
- Face to Face Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.7 - 2.4 LPA