About The Company:
Practo is the world\'s leading healthcare platform that connects millions of patients with hundreds of thousands of healthcare providers around the world and helps people make better healthcare decisions. Practo provides a singular platform that helps consumers with all their healthcare requirements – from finding the healthcare provider to booking an appointment, online doctor consultation, getting their tests done and even ordering medicines. Practo also makes software products that help healthcare providers ranging from clinics to hospitals digitise and deliver more efficient and higher quality healthcare to millions of patients around the world every day. Practo continues to be dedicated to centering healthcare around the consumer and helping billions of people live healthier longer lives., Currently hiring for channel partner Ideas Unlimited.
Job Location: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur
Desired experience: 0- 1 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech/BBA/Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA To INR 2.4 LPA + Incentives (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Candidates will be deployed at ideas unlimited a preferred channel partner of Practo.
- To meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Consult with physician practices to understand practice workflow needs and expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect management.
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition.
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BHM 4 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA