About The Company :
Edurite - a subsidairy of Byju's Classes(Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd.) offers a wide range of self-paced learning CDs, which we call EduriteScoreMore, with content based on cognitive learning approach. These helps students with easy understanding and long term retention of complex concepts. We have specific content for CBSE, ICSE and various State Boards.
We also offer a specialized CD package for English called Integrated English that can be used by students and also adults who are looking to improve their English.
For younger children, Kindergarten to Class 6, we have beautiful, coloured worksheets that make it fun for kids to learn.
Consequent to a Business Transfer Agreement entered into between Pearson India Education Services Private Limited (Seller) and Specadel Technologies Private Limited (Acquirer) effective July 1, 2017 please be advised that business operations conducted under the Edurite brand including assets and liabilities are being transferred on an as-is-where-is basis from the Seller to the Acquirer. Please note that all operations including obligations relating to services being rendered to customers of the Edurite brand will be discharged by the Acquirer with effect from July 1, 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Training/Probation Period: None
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Desired experience: 0 to 2 year
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to 2.4 LPA
Working Days: Monday to Saturday(6 days)
Shift Type: Day Shift(9.30 AM - 6.30 PM)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Purpose: To derive high revenue through online sales for the TutorVista online business. Emphasize on providing quality sales service to the international customers; resolve their queries, focus on chat conversion to make sales and acquire new customers as well.
- Interact with customers through Calls (Voice Process)
- Maintains customer records by updating account information in the database.
- Understand the customers query and identify the customers need.
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by analyzing customer needs.
- Convince customers and do upselling.
- Maintain relationships with customer by providing support, information, and guidance and providing them with 100% satisfaction on the product they purchase.
- Focus on quality of work and documentation of the action as well
- Multiple rounds of Face To Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA