About The Company:
Phable is on a mission to create an ecosystem of patients, doctors, hospitals, health devices, insurance, and patient care service providers. For patients, we provide a single platform for digitizing prescriptions, personalized health reminders, tracking vitals by syncing with devices from daily steps to blood levels and symptoms. Through Phable, healthcare is not reactive, but rather is predictive - one’s doctor is always alerted to the health status of patients and the moment any symptoms are problematic, the doctor can intervene and ensure the concern is addressed. Join us to learn how we simplify healthy living for patients and caregivers and ensure better treatment adherence for doctors!
Job Location: Bangalore (Temporarily Remote)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/MBA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: August 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Associate - Sales will be responsible for interacting with the various stakeholders while maintaining due credibility of Phable and its offerings.
- The candidate should be willing to put in the desired working hours to meet the targets.
- Candidates should be comfortable interacting with users across the platform as per the requirement.
About The Role:
- Person will be responsible for driving overall Phable revenue & growth in the B2C vertical.
- Will work closely with central growth, business & ops teams to contribute to growth and drive new initiatives through direct involvement (calls and virtual interactions) with end users.
- Own and drive timely execution of daily sales operations by working in synergy with the team members.
- Reaching the set expectations in terms of daily, weekly and monthly performance.
- Maintaining personal MIS with timely updates.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Individuals passionate about healthcare and improving patient care in the country
- Go-getters, who are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to work with various cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership and passion to drive initiatives
- Ability to derive deep insights based on regular customer connects
- Comfortable in calling and interacting with a large customer base on a regular basis.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA