About the company:
An innovative mobile app start-up working for clients globally and deploying compelling mobile offerings for their customers in a fast, cost-effective and pervasive manner. Our fast-paced environment immerses individuals in a diversity of stimulating projects and challenges. Each team member collaborates with people of drastically different roles; project teams bring together experts in User Experience, Visual Design, Project Management, Mobile Engineering, and Server Engineering. We are one of the fastest growing mobile start-ups, and we are eager to expand our team. If you are interested in joining an energetic group of entrepreneurs, and push the envelope forward, then Bellurbis perfect for you. Bellurbis is located in in midtown Gurgaon and offers competitive salaries, full benefits, stock options and more.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Pass-Out: 2016-2017
Salary: INR 1.80 - INR 2.40 LPA
Course Specialization: MBA / BTech
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
• Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals.
• Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales.
• Strong product knowledge, client relation, and presentation skills.
• Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively.
• Highly self motivated, Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time.
• Strong technical abilities, with PC and Internet usage experience.
• Ability to learn the art of professional greeting and attracting passive consumers, as well as show passion to follow-up calls and sales activities.
• Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
• Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product\'s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
• Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
SkillsSet Required :
• The ability and desire to sell.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A positive, confident and determined approach.
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
• A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
• A good level of numeracy.
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA