Skill Venue is a dynamic training company that offers an extensive range of training programs and courses to corporate, colleges & Individuals with the help of the best industry trainers. We provide –
- Instructor Led Live Online Training
- Self Paced Video Training
- Corporate In-house Training
- Colleges In-house Training
The company focuses on best practices, case studies and latest trends and news in the respective industry to train the students. Our excellent training programs lay emphasis on a correlation between official evaluations and personal development, letting our clients recognize that success and career growth means developing their proficiency with training. We work in a greatly collaborative way while putting client satisfaction, integrity and quality first. Our team of trainers enjoys this approach and gives importance to the growth of diverse networks and long-term business relationships. All trainers are best in industry, professionally qualified and picked for their enthusiasm, professionalism, experience. We want to be the world leader in business education training. We put a premium on being the very best and will settle for nothing less. Our excellence is what you can count on and our dedication is what sets us apart. We are looking to make a name within the training industry and will work tirelessly to add you to our long list of success.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The candidate should:
1) Understand technology & should be able to create content around them.
2) Collect & analyze data from field research.
3) Should have exceptional communication skills.
4) Should have technical or management background.
5) Should be able to make convincing cold calls and where ever required represent Skill Venue.
6) Should join us full time in Bangalore ASAP.
1) Telephonic Interview
2) Face-to-Face Interview
B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA