About The Company:
Dream Tekis Software was founded in 2006, with an almost limitless enthusiasm for the possibilities in Insurance industry. We understood even then that our 'soham - Insurance Based Products' could bring about a better future and make a revolution in the insurance industry with the help of latest technologies of this software era. Our confidence in soham products are built on the belief that 'Our Technology Solutions Make a Business Sense'. It fundamentally influences and connects our many cultures, societies, and ways of life. In this website, you will find abundant evidence of the important contributions that soham products can make in the Insurance industry as one of the most trustworthy and reliable product in the ongoing market.
Salary: INR 1.5 to 2 LPA
Desired Experience: 0.5 to 1 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment. He should posses Analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skill sets. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in industry.
• Proper understanding of the Product & Line of Business.
• Generate new leads and set appointments for the Business Development Head.
• Works closely with Business Development Head to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities
• Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
• Recommending new opportunities, recommending service improvements for Business Development.
• Passionate and owns up proactively, should be a good Salesman.
• Successfully executes & closes business development opportunities.
• Should be management professional with knowledge on the recent market trends.
• Experience is Software Field is added advantage for experienced profiles.
• Knowledge on Insurance is an added advantage.
• Fair idea about IT marketing & business development in International & Domestic markets.
• Should be interested in direct sales & cold calling.
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- HR Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0.5 - 1 Years
1.5 - 2 LPA