About The Company:
Happay is one of the most innovative payments company in India. Happay simplifies business expense management through its turnkey mobile and internet platform, which is powered by a Visa branded card. They are backed by top angel investors.
Profile: Sales and Business Development Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Training Period: 1 Month
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
To accelerate our growth further, Happay is looking to build the industry's best business development team. You will be responsible for taking Happay solution to potential customers, and closing deals to increase revenue.
This role may involve lot of on the feet sales (Field Work) or at least you should have credible existing network and contact with SME's to ease the sales process.
- Has experience in selling complex products/solutions to clients- in short sales cycles specifically to SME's.
- Loves working in growth stage start-up
- Is Excellent in building and nurturing relationships in industry
- Easily collaborates with internal teams (marketing, product, design and operations)
- Has strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Is very well-versed on developments related to digital products in India and internationally.
Role & Responsibilities:
- New customer acquisition in relevant target segments and manages an effective and profitable pipeline by filtering and qualifying prospects.
- Generate and own leads through various initiatives such as corporate marketing campaigns, online marketing, event participation, ads, content in industry publication, customer referrals and cold channels such as LinkedIn etc.
- Respond to queries from potential and existing customers, communicate Happay\'s value proposition and negotiate deals successfully.
- Understand client needs, design appropriate solutions basis Happay\'s core competencies and negotiate deals to closure.
- Conceptualize and/or develop new product/service ideas in association with product team to address market needs.
- Maintain insights into competition (largely banks who issue credit, debit and prepaid cards) to be able to maintain an advantage against competitor strategy and tactics.
- Customer First, Ability to make positive impact on every interaction, able to understand customer needs and find a solution
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to influence - Using Data and Logic to convince others, articulation with conviction
NOTE: Male candidates preferred
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
4 - 5 LPA