About the Company:
Trigent is a global leader in software solutions, headquartered in Southborough, MA, with development centers in Boston, Bangalore. As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, Trigent provides proven results to global Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Fortune 500 enterprises and SMBs in the High Tech, Healthcare, Education, E-Commerce and Manufacturing businesses. Founded in 1995, Trigent has been consistently recognized for its breakthrough solutions, strategic insights and execution excellence.
Trigent provides offshore software development, outsourced product development, web and custom application, product engineering, mobile application development & testing services SharePoint consulting, cloud, SaaS, system integration, legacy system migration, software quality assurance and testing, AS/400, and technical support services from its offshore development center in Bangalore.
Trigent's mission is to enable customers 'Overcoming Limits' of competitiveness, productivity, technology complexity, time, and budget constraints through offshore software development and outsourced product engineering.
Visit www.trigent.com for more information on our IT consulting services.
Profile Offered:Sales Analyst
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1-3 Years
- As a Sales Analyst in Global Sales Operations, you are in a role that is essential to the success of the CRM application (Salesforce.com, SAP C4C, etc..).
- You will deliver outstanding support services to our global Client users & partner community, including working closely with Business Program Managers and System Administrators to ensure the adoption of CRM Application.
- This position requires data analysis, listening, reading, research, identifying and uncovering change requirements.
- This is a challenging position with the opportunity to directly impact the effectiveness and success of the sales organisation and customer satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding daily operational support of the CRM application; which includes Lead/Campaign management,Visibility/User management, Opportunity management, Account/Contact/management,and forecasting for sales organisations.
- Perform problem analysis, triage, correction of issue, and root cause analysis; including engaging business program managers and technical resources when necessary
- Must be flexible to work in APAC, EMEA and US business and work in shift as assigned by Manager
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills demonstrated through strong presentation, verbal and written communication
- Good understanding of Sales Operations, IT, and Marketing processes and objectives, as related to sales and Sales support, Creative approach to problem solving.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Required
- Experience with sales processes and systems improvements, including testing of those processes and tools
- CRM application (SAP C4C, Salesforce.com) experience - Highly desirable
1 - 3 Years