About The Company
PrepSmarter is a comprehensive learning platform for top financial and accounting certifications. PrepSmarter is looking to disrupt the $5Bn test prep industry. They see huge growth potential in front of us and are looking to build a strong team to join us on this exciting journey. If you are looking to make an impact through education and shape the lives of millions of young men and women worldwide, this is your chance.PrepSmarter cultivates a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity. This is a very dynamic, highly demanding work environment. Here, innovation isn\'t about another gadget. It’s about making learning fun, personalized, scalable and sustainable. This is high performance IT. Do you like:
- Little structure and hierarchy, few rules and an opportunity to define your own role.
- An opportunity to make significant contributions by wearing multiple hats and managing multiple parts of the business.
Courses: B. Tech/B.E. (CS / IT) /MCA/M. Tech (CS / IT)
Salary Details: INR 3 LPA – INR 7 LPA
Desired experience: Minimum 9 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that date of Interview, and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Learn new technologies, attend training on learning technologies and processes and excel in verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Learn Full stack web development using Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, HAML/Slim, jQuery, Databases (esp. PostgreSQL) and shell.
- Contribute to the architecture and evolution of our scalable Cloud platform
- Conceive and develop the new engagement concepts and design.
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business.
Skill Set Required :
- Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 9 months of full stack Ruby on Rails development experience
- Deep expertise and practical knowledge of operating systems, data structures, software architecture etc.
- Self motivated and team player
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous stock options so you can participate in PrepSmarter upside potential.
- Mobility options available between different functions and locations.
- CTC will be market competitive.
- An intimate and informal office set-up that will make you feels at home.
- Casual dress code every day.
- Flexible working hours.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Technical round.
1 - 2 Years
3 - 7 LPA