Robotics/Electronics Workshop Teaching
About The Company:- They work to design and develop DIY Science & Robotics, Electronics & Arduino Weekend lab programs.They run Maker's Labs for schools / community.They run weekly Science and Electronics Club.
Salary: Stipend during intenrship period INR 10000 to INR 15000 per month ( 6 months)
Post Internship INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.16 LPA (permanent employment will be purely on performance basis)
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (ECE/EEE)
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:-
- Besides, an allotted school Intern also has to take up other assignments assigned by the organization such as:-
- Candidate has to Pitch for Robotics Workshops in Schools and conduct Workshops independently.
- Organize Workshop sessions on Science/ Electronics/ Robotics topics with hands on activity and discussions for children at schools/Exhibitions.
- Participate in Exhibitions, Trade show and exhibit and explain TechShiksha's products.
- Technical Round
- HR Round(Face to Face)
Last Date To Apply: 20 February 2017
- Job Responsibilities: Robotics/Electronics Workshop Teaching
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT