About the Company:
Companys objective is to be recognised as a world leader in robotics and trusted by all its stakeholders. In order to meet the increasing demand of Embedded Systems, KC Robotics & Embedded Pvt. Ltd. was formed.
We believe in high quality services & good relationship building with clients. Thus, we have highly satisfied client base which turns to us always for their every need related to our domain. We have a very competent team which includes the Trainers, R&D team and Customer support team. Our advisors include eminent personalities from industry to academician from IITs.
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 years
Last Date to Apply : 14-07-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.4 LPA
1. Teaching Robotics to students.
2. Linking Robotics with practical science concepts.
3. Visiting schools to deliver Robotics session.
4. Implementing the Robotics curriculum (developed by ThinnkWare) in school.
5. Marking continuous improvement in content
6. Maintaining Robotics kits intact in the school.
7. Acting smartly if an additional task/event is conducted in school
8. Making new activities of Robotics & helping us conduct competition.
Skill Set Required:
1. Good communication skill
2. Good presentation skill & interaction.
3. Computer, Internet, E-mail usage, Ms-office.
- MCQ Round
- Personal Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.4 - 1.4 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor