About The Company:
Amrop is the largest global network of independent and entrepreneurial executive search companies with offices across more than 50 countries. Since 1995, Amrop India is an established brand known for its high-quality standards, client-centric approach, context-driven research methodology, and commitment to delivery.We work closely with global and Indian organizations to build their leadership talent for the future at levels of Board and top management. Chairmen and Business Leaders see us as trusted advisors for Executive Searches, Board Consulting, and External Succession. Our exceptional team of professionals spread across our offices in New Delhi and Mumbai, has the expertise and maturity to deliver on high-profile, complex searches which often require in-depth global research.
Job Location: Gurgaon/ Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-4 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Target Batch: 2019-2022
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA - INR 7.5 LPA (Including Variable)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: July 2022
Tentative date of joining: immediate
- This is a key entry/mid-level role in our organization.
- Given our focused team framework of each assignment, an RA works with the search leader/partner and performs a wholesome role that cuts across different aspects of the project.
Researching and Analyzing Edge Leadership / CXO Talent:
– Structured & Intensive Primary and Secondary research at the following levels
- Business Research - Industry & Company Research & Analysis
- Business model and organization structure research.
- Candidate & Leadership Talent Research (structured & contextual analysis of experience mix, career graphs etc.)
Market Engagement & Networking:
- Engaging senior leadership talent for generating market insights/ interest.
Project & Delivery Support:
– Documentation, reviews & client submissions, timely deliverables etc.
– Range of expertise work on practice development
– generating insights on business, roles, functions, and organization
Skills & Background:
- Academic background – open but high-quality academic credentials - Executive search can absorb a range of academic backgrounds asour work is across industries and functions including highly technical functions.
- Experience – 0-4 years in business research, pre-sales, strategy research, executive search.
- Learning Agility – Intellect and curiosity with drive to learn.Creating learning outcomes
- Must have hands on experience in presenting data in PPT and excel
- Eye for detail and structured approach to work.
- Organized and with ability to multitask
- Confidence and excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Multiple Interview Rounds
0 - 4 Years
5.5 - 7.5 LPA