Nielsen Sports is the premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry, offering the most reliable source of independent and holistic market data in the sector and the most complete view of consumer trends and habits worldwide.
Profile Offered: Research Associate, Market Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: B.Com - Any Specialization, B.Sc, B.A - Arts&Humanities, Communication
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Update a sponsorship database with sponsorship deals and related information across different levels of sports and non-sports events.
- Research online through various news articles and official websites of sports federation, clubs, teams, etc. for sponsorship information.
- Analyse and use the sponsorship data to generate generic reports with key insights on sponsorship trends across various markets.
- Work in a small team of 5-6 and help finish the designated tasks within the given deadlines.
Required Candidate profile:
- Interest in sports.
- Hard Working.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Excel & Powerpoint skills will be an advantage.
- Good with numbers and calculations.
- Online secondary research skills.
- Knowledge about sports industry will be helpful.
0 - 1 Years
0 - 3 LPA
Banking & Finance