About the Company:-
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Job location: Secunderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 1.8LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech,MBA,MSC
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Performing extensive secondary and primary research, report writing, article writing, and other publications.
- Analyze company filings, news, and press releases from open media search, online databases, etc.
- Filter quality market related information quickly to serve our client requirements in a timely manner.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet clients requirements. Deliver all tasks necessary for successful project completion.
- Responsible for day to day management of online research projects and accountable for team's work.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1 LPA