Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Blue Umbrella is the leading Asia-focused provider of due diligence and pre-employment screening. With its unique focus on operational excellence, Blue Umbrella provides thoroughly researched reports derived from public source information. Clients include top tier investment banks, multinational companies, law firms and Western governments who engage our bespoke services to fully understand the backgrounds of their counterparties. Based in Hong Kong with operations in India, Blue Umbrella is renowned for its commitment to quality, service, and expertise across Asia.
Salary details: Rs. 1.75 LPA to Rs 2 LPA (Depending on the candidate performance in the interview)
Probation: 3 Months
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for verifying basic education, employment, professional qualification, residence, ID, criminal, database check credentials of prospective employees for clients.
- The candidate will be involved in following up with third parties for verification results on a regular basis and implementing company policy and procedures.
- Conducting research tasks as assigned by supervisors and collecting, analyzing and evaluating research information using a variety of media.
- Reviewing all information and documents provided by clients and candidates carefully before initiating a new task and properly documenting all steps taken in the research process.
- Understanding client’s requirements and executing service level agreements.
- Demonstrating fair report writing skills with adequate understanding on client’s requirement and their categorization matrix.
- Managing the online tool effectively & efficiently and following all the norms laid for working on the tool.
- Strong communication skills
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- A good team player and not just an independent good worker.
- Flexible/Adaptable to meet changing needs of the business.
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Research Associate
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT