About the Company:-
Value Prospect Consulting is an ISO Certified emerging and fastest growing Integrated Channel Marketing Services, Market Intelligence, Direct & Digital Marketing Company offering all the BTL Activities. Our Database solutions are designed to help our clients in Strategizing, Identifying and building TAM (Target Addressable Market), Acquisition, Engagement and Data Maintenance module for their privileged/loyal/new customers. As an agency in customer data integration and analytics for your industry Value Prospect Consulting helps you to reach more customers in more effective ways. We have cutting edge solutions and offerings across Intelligence on SMB's, Channels, Competition, Universe of End users etc. across different segments of IT. Through a blend of cutting edge analysis and best-of-breed technology, we enable our clients to trace out their Value Prospects.
Specialties are: Integrated Channel Marketing Services, Market Research, Market Intelligence, Demand Generation, Database Services, Sales and Marketing Outsourcing, Digital Marketing, Lead Management, Mystery Shopping
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 month
(Stipend of INR 12000 during training)
Salary: INR 3,30,000 (Annual Bonus: 50,000, Quaterly Bonus 1,00,000)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- To do Primary & Secondary research in order to profile and validate the records for the assigned project.
- To gather the required information by connecting with the required company and speaking to the relevant person as per the demand of the assigned project.
- To identify opportunity for a specific product by means of emails, inbound queries or by talking to the assigned targeted company/person and share the lead/s with the project lead or directly with the client.
- To do extensive market research & drive strategies.
- To ensure effective & timely delivery of assigned task as per the standard operating procedures defined by the Client, Quality & Operations.
- To ensure daily/weekly/monthly targets with the highest quality standards possible
- Should be having a sound knowledge of IT Domains.
- Preferably knowledge of Primary, Secondary research & Lead Generation.
- Should be familiar with MS Office with acceptable knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
- Understanding of the Computer Hardware, software, Applications is a must.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with a flair for technology focused markets.
Last date to apply: 25 December 2018
- Group discussion
- Multiple F2F Rounds
0 - 0 Years
3.3 - 3.3 LPA