Website - http://www.sharpedgelearning.com
Desired Experience - Freshers
Salary – Rs. 2.20 LPA to Rs. 2.40 LPA (Depending on the candidature)
Course specialization– B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil)
Bond- (if any)- None
- Telephonic Round (For Out Stationed candidates, if required for local as well)
- Final Interview Round – Face to Face.
Tasks will a cover variety of activities:
- Analysis of engineering and IIT-JEE Preparatory course material and synthesis of complex problems into simple and user friendly solutions for enhanced learning.
- Develop digital content for engineering and IIT-JEE Preparatory course material.
- Discuss content creation workflows and pipelines with the animation and applet building teams.
- Provide content value addition ideas like inclusion of applets, simulations, compilers, animations to explain complex engineering concepts digitally.
- Assist in creation of unique case studies, ideas, storyboards and innovative solutions for engineering content.
- Study the Indian education market, identification of business opportunities and assist in overall business development.
Any other Required Skill-set
- The candidate should be high in logical ability, should be highly creative, extremely motivated to work in a fast pace organization.
- Outstation candidate if willing to relocate to Jaipur, shall only apply.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Tuesday, 17th December, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 2.4 LPA