About The Company :
If you are looking for a Media Research Company to help you make sense of the news that impacts your business reputation, whether in the complex Indian media environment or the World Wide Web, then you have reached the right place. Our Media Research and Media audit services offer you the Media intelligence that you may desire.With the right blend of media intelligence and media analytics, Impact Research & Measurement helps you make sense of news that impacts your business . We keep our ears close to the ground, so you can hold your head high with confidence.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1 year
Course Specialization: MBA / P.G in communication/ economics
Target Batch Passout:2016-17
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary:2,16,000 - 2,52,000
(The final CTC can be more and will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-As a Research analysts at Impact, you are responsible for analysing how and how much is a company/its brand and/or its competitors being talked about in the media. This is a niche sector where you provide inputs to your clients. Corporate Communications and Public Relations professionals , to help them evaluate and strategize their company's media outreach.
-You start early and end early i.e. 7.30am - 4pm
- You go through articles on various companies and analyze these articles on set of parameters. We train you on this and it usually takes just about a week to get to speed.
- You go through some papers manually as well. Most news though is fed to you directly on your computer screens and you have to analyse it. Inputs given to you will be in an order so you don't spend time and energy in arranging anything
-You may also visit client for presentations, but that's with general progression in the role.
-Good language skills. English is important but if you are also good in more than one Indian language that's a definite add on.
- General interest in reading. It need not be confined to newspapers but if you are a habitual reader, it'll really help you in your work.
-Reasonable level of proficiency in MS office tools, mainly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Candidates need to be post graduates/MBAs, beyond which candidate's grasp and personality matter to us. However, a PG degree in communication or marketing may prove helpful in your work.
-If you have experience in this field, we will definitely take that into account in our evaluation.
Last Date to Apply: 30 November 2017
- Written Tests
-Team Lead Round
0 - 1 Years
2.16 - 2.52 LPA