About The company:
Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24x7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3.4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Brief: They are looking for talented candidates with a combination of stellar design capabilities and strong technical skills to join their Content team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing great tech content based on raw inputs, have an eye for colours and typefaces and pay keen attention to details. They will provide you with a broad set of guidelines and you will then be empowered to bring your own creative vision to life and design impactful presentations. The ability to adhere to deadlines and produce quality output within agreed timelines is absolutely essential.
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content (technical) while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Create technical content (Blogs, Presentations, Videos) on the technologies you are assigned
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Keep a track of growth in the Courses from your content marketing efforts
- Fluent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- Preferable Knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
- Preferable Knowledge on any technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
- Excellent Programming Skills
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
- Group Discussion
- Aptitude Test
- Email Writing
- Programming Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Candidates who are willing to work in Bangalore may only apply.
0 - 0 Years
3.4 - 3.4 LPA