About the Company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say - that we truly meet their expectations...in fact we go beyond that...Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors.
Edureka presents a great "Work From Home" job opportunity to'freshers / College students' who are passionate about their career and are excited to become a successful Content Marketer. The career journey will start with a 6 months internship, which will further transition into full-time employment @edureka for the top performers.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Internship Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Internship Period Stipend: INR 9000/- Month
After Internship Period: INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Strong technical skills and stellar design capabilities
- Develop great technical marketing content based on raw inputs, have an eye for colors and typefaces, and pays keen attention to details
- Understand the objectives, target audience and create easy-to-understand content
- Develop learning material (videos, blogs, ebooks, podcasts etc.) that enables learning through a digital platform
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in trending technologies
- Produce search engine optimization (SEO) optimized content
- Coordinate with other stakeholders as required
- Adhere to deadlines and produce quality output
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts
- Rewrite/Edit/Proofread the existing content
- Ensure that the content created is free of copyrighted material
Skills Set Required:
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) communication, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent aptitude & logical reasoning skills
- Excellent programming skills
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
- Preferable, knowledge on any trending technology (Python / Java / DevOps / Hadoop / Cloud / Web Development)
Pre-Requisites (must haves):
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
- High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
- Understand 2020 Technology landscape
- Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
- Insurance cover
- Provident fund
- Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
- Assignment Test
- HR Rounds
Candidates who are willing to work in Bangalore may only apply.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA