Website - http://www.arcgate.com/
Desired Experience - Freshers (2013 Batch only)
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)/MCA.
Academic Criteria - None
Probation/Training Period - 6 Days
- Rs. 8000- 15000 per Month- (Depending on the candidates caliber)
Bond - One Year- Documentary Bond
Interview Process - Interview date is on Sunday, 16th February 2014
- Company Presentation By HR
- English & Internet Test by HR
- Face to Face round by Operational Head
- Face to Face round with A/c Head for salary Negotiation
- Documentation by HR
Educational qualifications & skills:
- Schooling & College from good English medium school.(CBSE).
- Very good English proficiency with good comprehension and writing skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Very good Internet research and computer skills required.
(Note: Persons with schooling in Hindi Medium or with poor English need not apply)
- Performing the various tasks of data mining and research from the Internet.
- Editing of data collected, preparing summarized reports from news articles.
- Preparing profiles on specified subjects/topics/people etc.
It may be noted that the company is not into call centre work and placement would be in day shift.
Any other Requirements/Specifications/Skill sets
- Good Communication Skill
- Should be ready to work with a KPO
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Friday, 14th February, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
0.96 - 1.8 LPA