About The company
Ways2capital is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified organisation, and a leading research house across the globe.
The company provides recommendations for stocks cash & F&O traded in NSE & BSE, commodities including bullions, metals and agri commodities traded in MCX & NCDEX.
Website address: www.ways2capital.com
Job Profile: Research Analyst (Equity-Commodity)
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Salary: INR 1.56 LPA – INR 2.16 LPA (Depending upon the candidates experience/performance during the interview)
Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 9 Months
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical Round
- Integrate best practices in researching tools and protocols.
- To generate Intraday & Delivery Call in Equity (Futures & Options) & Commodity ( MCX, NCDEX) Market.
- To analyze Indian & Global Market trends and adopting implementation plan for initiatives that will help customers to make higher returns out of the market.
- To assist the management for developing the Research Strategies for Intra-day trade.
- Forecast and track market trends, analyzing collected data.
- Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly research reports.
- Follows the actual results compared to those estimated and draws conclusions and makes recommendations aimed at correcting the situation.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound Fundamental knowledge.
- Able to give consistent performance.
- Knowledge of technical software
- Knowledge of Financial Markets.
- Confident, smart and aggressive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
1.56 - 2.16 LPA
Banking & Finance