About The Company
Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software Development Company having our development centre in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). We are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
Salary: 2.03 LPA + Shift Allowance + Free cab facility
Probation / Training Period: 15 days-1 month (Depending upon the candidate performance in the interview)
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 1 year service agreement (No upfront Payment / No need to submit original documents)
Tentative date of interview: Monday, 18th August 2014
Please Note: You will receive an admit card with the interview schedule in case your profile is shortlisted further by Trigent Software post the completion of registration process.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills with neutral accent.
- Basic knowledge related to operating system, hardware, networking, etc.
- Candidates clearing the final assessment will be deployed to work with our cliens.
Fundamental Technical knowhow on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are:-
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP)
- Microsoft Office
- Network Connectivity
- Print Services
- E-Mail and Internet mail
- Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
Candidates will be required to work in shifts. Free cab facility and shift allowance will be provided.
- Group Discussion
- Communication and Preliminary Technical Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
2.03 - 2.03 LPA