Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
The Australian Technical & Management College’s (ATMC) educational journey started as a series of teaching institutions in major cities of the Indian subcontinent that provided a pathway for students into higher educational facilities. The ATMC then looked to Australia to collaborate with recognised regional universities with proven strengths, in Information Technology and Business Studies. Outstanding candidates have been found with the Federation University Australia (FedUni) which is proudly Australia’s third oldest university, Charles Darwin University (CDU) which is ranked in the top 2% of world universities, and the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) - known for its excellence in teaching and ranked in the top 20% of Australian universities for teaching quality for the past ten years by the Good Universities Guide.
The ATMC is now a nationally recognised Australian educational institute. The ATMC is well established with a campus in Geelong, three campuses in Melbourne and a campus in Sydney. Offshore, there is a campus in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and a teaching location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. At the ATMC campus in Geelong students enjoy studying and living in a historical regional city while those at the ATMC Melbourne and Sydney campuses enjoy studying in one of the most liveable cities in the world.
Website- Faadooengineers.com & https://www.atmc.edu.au
Desired experience- 0 to 2 Year
Job Profile: Relationship Manager
Please Note: Only Female candidates should apply
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Job Location: New Delhi
Training/Probation Period- 3 Months
Salary- INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interviews
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for calling students to take admissions into the colleges.
- Counselling students and Promoting scholarship.
- Calling colleges, taking followup for admissions.
- Maintaining relationship with college.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong Oral/ Written Communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Should be confident.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Knowledge over Microsoft Office tools.
- Job Responsibilities: Relationship Manager
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BJMC, BMM, BMS, MBA, MBE, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT