About The Company :
I -CAN Financial Solutions Private Limited is an established company under Company’s Act 1956. The company is promoted, managed and advised by people who are experts in the field of financial services like MF, Insurance, Equity, Loans, Will writing etc. Please visit: www.icanindia.com for more details. The company is in the business of distribution of financial products and provides solutions to individuals as well as corporate clients needs for various financial products, investments. The operation of I-Can is being mentored by Citrus Advisors, an entity founded Mr. Sanjay Sinha, one of India’s leading Fund Managers and till recently the CEO of L&T Mutual Fund.
Job Location: Delhi NCR / Mumbai
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA To INR 2.4 LPA(fixed) + INR 1.5 LPA To INR 5 LPA Incentive (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 13 September 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Should be a pleasing, friendly, responsive person.
- To create & sell in an area/location wise portfolio of HNI clients / IFAs directly or through the leads provided by the company
- Provide these HNI personalised solutions and support with the help of the technology platform and research provided by I-Can / Citrus.
- Retain & Expand the client base with the help of referrals
- Preference to B.COM, knowledge of Financial Products sp. Mutual Funds & Insurance
- Technical Round
- Face To Face
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 3 Years
2.7 - 7.4 LPA