About The company
ATS is India’s Most Trusted Financial Services Company with more than 1 lakh satisfied clients, 800+ service locations Pan India, backed by 24x7 expert support, unbeatable research support and offers the finest trading experience with the lowest brokerage in the market. ATS is a registered member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX
Job Profile: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Chennai, Trichy, Coimbatore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period: 10 Days
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- HR Round
- HOD Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Will be responsible for maintaining and developing client-business relationships and help make the public more aware of the business and bring in revenue.
- Should have a strong understanding of their company's products or services and knowledge of their competition.
- Must be ready to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new clientele opportunities.
- Marketing - Commodity and Share broking services
- Acquiring and servicing Direct Clients and generating revenue/ brokerage
- Help the business meet sales and revenue goals.
- Should have demonstrated abilities to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Daily reporting of marketing activities
- Cold calling and fixing appointments
- Lead generation & Meeting Clients
- Analyzing marketing data
- An interest in financial products (Insurance, Loans, D-mat, SIP etc..) and markets
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Local Language
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA