Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Merits Capital is One of the reputed Broking House in India, with a dominant position in retail broking for last two decades. We specialize in broking services related to Equities, Derivatives, Commodities and Currencies and own memberships of NSE-CM, NSE-FO, MCX & MCX-SX. Merits Capital has always realized the importance of being innovative in the chosen fields and thrives on the same. We have introduced number of innovative services, systems and strategies to take lead in the rapidly changing scenario and environment. We have endeavoured to perform strictly in accordance with the Government / SEBI Regulations in order to safeguard the interest of each individual. The main focus of the company is client relationship with ethical and transparent business practices through unbiased investment advice with the objective of achieving sustainable superior investment returns for our clients. We envision ourselves as a National company reputed for its credible and innovative services with offices reaching every important business city of the country, spreading our inherent message of committed and quality services.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: 1.8 – 3.6 Lacs Per Annum
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Acquisition of Retail Clients, HNI / Corporate clients
- Managing Relationships with clients.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their risk appetite
- Responsible for revenue generation & brokerage target as assigned by the organization.
- Primary responsibilities of a RM include client acquisition, marketing, client engagement, client portfolio reviews & good client service.
Skill Set Required:
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good convincing skills
- Job Responsibilities: Relationship Manager
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 7 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: Banking & Finance