Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
ICICI Bank's subsidiaries include India's leading private sector insurance companies and among its largest securities brokerage firms, mutual funds and private equity firms. ICICI Bank's presence currently spans 17 countries, including India.
As of March 31, 2016, ICICI Bank had a network of 4,450 Branches and 13,766 ATMs across India.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Profile Offered- Relationship Managers (RM)
Course Specialization- MBA
Desired Experience:1-5 years
Salary: INR 5 to 9 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and service wealth clients' banking and Investment requirements
- Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee products to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value.
- Achievement of product-wise targets and cross selling products as per the demographic, lifestyle and risk profiling of the client
- Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients and offer various investment options as per the client profile
- Ensuring client details are upto date through weekly / monthly calls or visits
- Resolution of queries for all managed clients within specified TAT
- Ability to manage relationships to improve relationship value of existing clients
- Knowledge of banking and financial products would be an added advantage
Passion: Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties
Customer First: Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive
Compliance with Conscience: Own norms are aligned with Organizational code of conduct & regulatory norms, consistently sets example by own conduct, Always checks on grey areas with relevant authority
Collaboration: Forges understanding with others and carries others along, considers impact on the organization, not just own targets/metrics, and acts accordingly
- Job Responsibilities: Relationship Managers (RM)
- Education: MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 9 Lacs
- Industry: Banking & Finance