About The Company:
YES SECURITIES, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YES BANK, is one of the leading financial advisors in India, offering a gamut of services such as Investment Banking, Merchant Banking, Institutional and Equity Research, Institutional Sales, Portfolio Investment Advisory and Broking services. The firm has a robust track record of completing over 300 successful Investment Banking and Merchant Banking deals. YES SECURITIES is registered under Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) and National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX).
Job Location: Airoli/Andheri/Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: M.B.A
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2020
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Thorough on the market. Very Strong in Channel Management.
- Influencing the Channel & achieving the revenue Targets.
- Driving business in the designated territory through sales of various investment products using the allocated bank channels To assist bank RMs in new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships Continuous training of Channel on products & processes to get maximum output.
Specific Role Responsibilities / Core Duties:
- New Client acquisition
- Achieve revenue targets
- Activate bank channels in designated territory
- Relationship Management with all the bank team members
- Aligning activities in line with bank activities to maximize business numbers
- Keep abreast of the Products, market news, financial trends and current affairs
- Training to Channel Partners
- Joint client meetings with channel Partner
- Lead generation activity with Bank Resource
- Business MIS & Reporting
- Upgrading Skills & knowldge
- Team Reporting: Stake Holder Management – Driving the Bank Channel"
- Language: Reading/Writing/Speaking: English, Hindi, Regional Language
- Knowledge: Market, Economy, All product offerings, Financial Terminology
- Skills: Communication, Public Relations, Relationship Management, Orientation, Leadership, Good sales acumen, Negotiation, Closing, Interpersonal skill, Presentation, Persuasion, Patience, Oratory.
- Listening Abilities: Well read person, commanding Language, Influencing the Channel Partners, Passionate for subject
- Personality traits: Smiling Personality, Well dressed, Mixing nature & conducive environment, Trustworthy, Integrity, Ethical Honesty, Integrity, Organized, Disciplined, Quick Learner, Decisive, Good & Clear Communication Skills"
- Online Assessment
- Personal Interview
0 - 2 Years
4 - 4 LPA
Banking & Finance