About The company
WealthChaser Global Research (Investment Advisor) is a SEBI (Security and Exchange Board of India) registered investment advisory firm, which follow all the norms made by SEBI for the investors protection. Their main aim is to make the clients deal with financial products with risk minimization and profit maximization. They provide full endeavor to provide follow up and complete support to them.
WealthChaser team is always committed to client's benefits which lead to client's satisfaction. Their quality service and unparallel customer support differentiates them from other consulting firms. They keep proper eye on national and international news which plays important role in market fluctuations.
At WealthChaser are dedicated to providing any assistance they can to help you overcome fears, anxieties and confusions brought about by trading in the market and provide you with up-to-date information, education and strategies that are designed to give you the edge you need to become more balanced, structured, consistent and disciplined in your trading activities.
Website address: www.wealthchaser.com
Job Profile: Relationship Executive
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 0-6 Months
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 2.8 LPA - INR 3.2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
-Revenue generation by Client handling.
- Maintain Client information in CRM.
- Involvement in organization’s activities.
- Keep regularly updated with the market movements.
- Meeting expectations by delivering desired calling hours.
- Proper planning, execution & control.
- Understand company’s vision and work in accordance with it.
- Filter potential clients from all the available prospects.
- Interact with the potential Clients who are interested in taking our services, understand their requirement and offer them the best of the services.
-Telesales, Telephone etiquettes, self-assessment and motivation
- Aggressive, Analytical approach and Good Decision making ability
- Flexible attitude, Client retention, Innovative & Creative
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Job Responsibilities: Relationship Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 0 - 0.6 yrs
- Salary: 3.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT